VASELINE





Hi everyone and welcome to my blog! I decided to start with a post about my must-have lip product. It’s Vaseline lip balm (or very good treatment). I have with rose and almond oil and it has a slightly pink tone. The formulation of it is incredible rich and thick, which cures lips so well from the first use. It’s a total must-have for winter when our lips dry out fast and they need a little bit more love. The packaging is more suitable for home using just because you need to apply the product with clean fingers (I think nobody wants dirtiness and bacteria in it). I have to admit that the smell of lip balm is pretty nice.

What is your must-have lip product for winter? Or how do you cure lips?

This entry was posted on воскресенье, 18 января 2015 г. and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “VASELINE ”