Rimmel Nail polish 703 White Hot Love




About Rimmel's nail polishes I've heard a lot positive reviews. Actually, I own myself a little collection of them and I can not to admire! The range of colors is amazing, you really have a choice to choose from. The quality is amazing, I mean seriously, for that cheap price what the do is amazing. I need 1-2 coats to have the same shade as it's in the bottle. I can't bealieve that a nailpolish dries really fast (it's not 60 seconds as they claim). It takes maximum 10 minutes that two coats dry completely. And, of course, the brush is square shape which makes it easy to apply. I absolutely recommend to give it a try.

Have you tried Rimmel's nail polishes? Do you have a favourite shade?

This entry was posted on четверг, 22 января 2015 г. and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Rimmel Nail polish 703 White Hot Love”

  1. I love this colour! It's the only white nail polish I've found that doesn't look like I've coloured my nails in with a white marker.

    Em xx

    http://maidenbell.blogspot.com.au/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I've recently gotten into white nail polishes as well, rimmel nail polishes is one of my favourite.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ОтветитьУдалить